Friday, May 8, 2009

KIRSTIE VS PEREZ - THE HIGHLIGHTS

from KIRSTIE
Perez is going bad ass on me today..becuz he is what? so petite himself? at least fat or skinny I will never have Harvey FACE...sorry P ...
LET'S all give Perez a big HOWDY bitch slap..never mind...he looks like he's already been bitch slapped half to death! call an ambulance!!
OH WAIT you say "he's already been run over by an ambulance and that's WHY he's so damn ugly?" oh,sorry P I had no idea..my bad
PEREZ STARTED THIS WAR BY THE WAY...NEVER MENTIONED HIM IN MY LIFE...don't feel sorry for him..he threw the first bitch slap..like a bab ...
OH WOW NOW THE BABY girl is throwing out the RELIGIOUS slurs..come on you little BIGGOT you can do better than that..
esides, I happen to love gay people, and I am open to gay marriage..I am not a biggot, I just think you are FUCKIN UGLY..ugly BIGGOT ba ...
That was FUN...two battles in two days...Damn somethins right with this wonderful life..I luv you guys..we smack down for REAL!!!!

NOW THAT'S ENTERTAINMENT ;)
CELEBRITIES DISSING EACH OTHER

No comments:

Post a Comment